Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Terms & Conditions for vrsar-art-fest.eu (the “Website“), and the The Vrsar Art Fest email service (the “Email Service“) (together the “Services“) operated by Bijela rukavica Ltd. (further “BR“, “we“, “our” or “us“). We are registered in Croatia under company number 84709644553, and with our registered office at Prilaz V. Brajkovica 14, 10 000 Zagreb, Croatia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Please read these Terms carefully before you start to use the Services. By using the Services, you indicated that you accept these Terms, our Privacy and Cookies Policy and that you agree to adhere by them. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we or any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Use of the BR Services requires a connection to the Internet and appropriate telecommunication infrastructure. We are not liable for any costs you may incur from use of such.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any disputes or claims that result from the use of this website or in conjunction therewith are subject to Croatian law and shall be settled exclusively by the courts of Zagreb, Croatia.
BR reserves the right to modify or correct these terms at any time.
Zagreb, April 2019